FYSICA 2013 will be in Delft on April 19. All physicist are invited to attend the meeting: teachers, industrial physicists, students and academics.
The subject of this years annual NNV event will be Physics in the Year 2050. Click here to take a look at the programme. Some of the highlights are:
- Nobelprize winner 2012 Serge Haroche will give a lecture on individual quantum systems.
- Focus sessions: Quantum science and applications, Frontiers of imaging, Energy for the future, Information storage and Technology '2050'.
- EPJ Young Speakers Contest: three young scientists will try to convince the audience by giving a presentation about their research.
- Lecture by Willem Vos (UT): Looking in and through opaque material.
- On the FYSICA-market there will be plenty of opportunities to contact interesting companies and institutes.
- Lecture by Marileen Dogterom (Amolf): Building a living cell with glass and gold.
- Evening programme (free entrance): De jacht op de Higgs.